Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chronicles of Creeper Carl (my old roommate)

not going to use actual room mates name. We'll call him Creeper carl which someone from my floor used to call him because he was so weird. Just going to give you some interesting things:
-At the beginning of the school year he asked me if I would get him steriods like three times. (Steriods? who the hell do I look like Jose Conesco)
-Told me that in his Japanese class their was a person who looked like female but he thought it could've been a dude. Thought this was "kinda hot." Asked me what I thought "It is what it is" (in my head: they have a penis, so........)
-Instead of a backpack walked around with a Jordan man purse.
-One of those people who ate Doratoes and drank Mountain Dew all night while playing World of Warcraft.
-Had more friends on the internet then in real life.
-One of those people who played way to many MMRPGS online, because of limited real freinds.
-Once bought a Magic the Gathering (dont know if thats right?) or Dungeons and Dragons set and went with his sister to some frat house to play.
-For the first two months of school I thought his twin sister was his girlfriend.
-Literally spent way to much time with sister. Kinda creepy, if you ask me. (I'm just saying he regularly didn't even sleep in the room so I dont know)
-This is one of the funniest things I've ever heard: HAD HIS WORLD OF WARCRAFT HIJACKED AND I GUESS THE PEOPLE TOOK ALL HIS IMAGINANARY STUFF AND HE CALLED THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT HEADQUARTERS AND WAS PISSED OFF AND WAS JUST LIKE "THIS IS BULL SHIT I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE GETTING ON MY ACCOUNT (KEEP IN MIND I'M JUST SITTING AT MY DESK THINKING IS THIS KID REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE HACKING INTO HIS WOW ACCOUNT, I MEAN I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW I DIDN'T BURST OUT LAUGHING AT HIM.) PERSON CONVINCED HIM TO KEEP HIS ACCOUNT, WHICH DIDN'T SUPRISE ME BECAUSE DUDES A STRAIGHT BITCH. THIS WAS SO FUNNY THOUGH BECAUSE HE WAS SO PISSED ABOUT IT. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GO WORLD OF WARCRAFT ON THAT PERSON ON THE PHONE.
-Bought a stolen laptop from his cousin. Even showed me pictures on the computer of the girl it was stolen from. (not to bad looking, was a naughty cop one year for halloween). Laptop had a line going down the screen, and missing one of the various F keys. (not trying to get in trouble but dude snitched on me like a bitch.)
-Coming back from winter break some how didn't realize he packed the AIRSOFT SHOTGUN he got for Christmas. Don't think he realized how much trouble you can get in for having a loaded airsoft gun in the dorm. Didn't even take it home for like a month. What a dumbass, how don't you notice that.
-Would eat peanutbutter by itself, off his finger.
-Got 2 litters of pop and would drink like 8 sips then not refrigerate them and just leave them out for weeks.
-HAD A POSTER OF marilyn monroe THAT WAS SO CREEPY. EVERYONE WHO CAME TO THE ROOM WAS LIKE WOW THIS KID IS WEIRD. IT MAY SEEM LIKE A ANAL COMPLAINT BUT THIS POSTER JUST CREEPED ME OUT.
-Thought he was so good at speaking japanese. I mean he thought he was awesome. One day I was getting ready to go to class and he was asleep and I woke him up and was like "hey don't you have a class" and he replied "just Japanese and I'm like a beast at that" I laughed at him.
-Just to fuck with him sometimes I would ask him "hey dude I was just wondering if you got a little Asian in you. I know your white but you look like you got some asian in you".
-The first day I met him when we moved in the dorm he went to take a shower and FORGOT his towel, and had to tell some random person in the bathroom to go knock on our door and ask me to give them his towel. Yeah, so i just thought this kid is a fucking idiot. How do you forget a towel.
-One time lost his shoes in another kids room and couldn't find them for like 6 hours.
-On multiple occaisins left his clothes in the bathroom after showering. I dont know. I'm just saying it happened. It is what it is.
-One of those people who has probably seen every episode of: The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Futurama, American Dad, King of the Hill, and other shows like those.
-Went to a highliter party and got highliter on his shirt and was scared to have his mom wash it because he thought she would be mad at him. Said this a couple times. (what the hell?)
-Brought a phone from home but our phone jacks didn't work. Kept phone plugged in until Januarary.
-Sometimes had some of the worst gas I've ever smelled, and me, myself have had some very pugnant gas, but sometimes I was just like damn, did you eat a vietanamese family.


As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of him, but hey everyone is unique. And I'm just glad I'm lucky enough to get to go to college.
But Creeper Carl this one is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment